Village West is a charming specialty shopping plaza created in the style of a quaint New England village.
Sample an interesting variety of specialty shops, boutiques and businesses offering apparel, gifts, specialty food items, art, custom framing, casual dining and much more! Come in and browse. Only minutes from Presque Isle and the Millcreek Mall on Erie’s west side.
A BIT ABOUT OUR FINE RETAIL SHOPS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS:
- Stitch N’ Stuff is a wonderful shop that provides counted cross stitch and needlepoint accessories, supplies and patterns. Owners Clare and Barbara Wilson relocated their business from the West 12th Street location on November 1, and look forward to providing the same quality products to their existing and new customers in a larger shop here in Village West!
- Accurate Performance provides lessons and classes in the performing arts, and is committed to learning, excellence and growth. Visit their website at www.accurateperformancearts.com or call 814-602-1646
- The Lavender Rabbit is a distinctive boutique featuring fine olive oils, sea salts, flavored balsamics, and gourmet gift items. Phone 814-833-4800 or visit their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lavender-Rabbit-Gifts-Gourmet-Essentials/1400753493521644
Plasha Yoga Studio Plasha Yoga is Erie’s first and foremost Yoga and Meditation Studio – offers traditional and adaptive yoga for all bodies with the most experience available locally. For class schedule, please visit www.plashayoga.com.
- Zoom Tan – Erie’s newest tanning salon features all stand-up booths. Spray tans too! (You didn’t hear this from me ok, but you can download coupons from their web site – www.zoomtan.com)
- Luggage Designers, featuring a full line of suitcases, briefcases, mobile offices, backpacks and travel accessories. You won’t find these items in department stores! If you are a serious traveller or looking for a really special gift item, this is where to go. Check out the website at www.luggagedesigners.com.
- Talbots – Purveyor of fine clothing for women. There is always something exciting going on – click on the link at the right for our latest promotions!
- Nail Creations! Come see our beautiful salon! Experienced professional manicurists offer Ocean Spa Pedicure, Gel Polish, Acrylic – Gel Shine, Nail Art Design. Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Appointments & walk-ins are welcome. Call 838-7168
- Lake Erie Mortgage tells us that mortgage rates are STILL at record lows. Maybe you should look into refinancing your mortgage!
- PostNet offers shipping services including UPS shipping, FedEx shipping and US Postal services. They also do quality printing, copying, faxing and binding. PostNet has notary and fax service and rents mail boxes too! Locally owned and operated. They do a really great job on poster-size color photo prints!
- Wild Birds Unlimited can help you enjoy the birds of winter in your backyard. We offer high-quality feeders, no-waste seed mixes and exclusive foods such as our Bark Butter® and Stackables®. Our friendly staff is ready to answer your questions and help you increase the birds visiting your yard! Check out our website at http://erie.wbu.com/
- Butch’s Restaurant offers the best in casual dining; outstanding breakfasts and delicious belly filling lunches.
- Kelly’s Sewing Corner is Erie’s best kept secret in the world of sewing! Over 1,000 bolts of fabric with more than 30 quiltbacks and a fine selection of discount fabric. Custom sewing and hemming too!
- Salon H2O wants you to look your best! Come see their qualified and talented team of cosmetologists.
- Village West Chiropractic is a well established care facility and utilizes the latest advances in treatment including non surgical laser spine and joint therapy.
- Arts and Frames provides skilled framing for your most cherished art and photographs, and they have a selection of original art pieces and prints.
Thank you for shopping at Village West!